Many of us experience this temporarily as it lasts few minutes or hours, while some have it extended for prolonged periods up to 6 months till anxiety and depression lift their sneaky dark veil to shroud the personality in misery. I say this with first-hand experience with multitude of cases, no matter how mild or severe the imbalance, the antidote of Gratitude helps transcend any and every condition.
I am an ardent Evangelist of The Miracle of Life - we have infinite reserves of energy and power to heal our own body, mind and heart and thus, I always propagate non-medical solutions that have scientific basis in resolving and/or improving the inner experience. When these are implemented in combination, there is little or no chance of any relapse:
1. Positively Address Constructive Desires
2. Regular Exercise, Balanced Diet & Deep Sleep in healthy routine
3. Managing Emotional & Mental Health at its Optimum Best
4. Focus on Building / Maintaining Positive Relations
5. Cultivating Attitude of Gratitude
In case of doubt, be sure to practice these with the support of a Trusted Friend and/or a Professional Counsellor.
The Attitude of Gratitude
A Daily Dose of Gratitude does wonders that words cannot describe
- Balances Energy Centres and the Neurochemicals in the Brain
- Enhances feeling of fulfillment, abundance and completeness
- Causes instant shifts in perspective, cultivates solution orientation
- Boosts mood, sense of self-worth & overall well-being
- Acts as a natural anti-depressant that activates brain regions associated with :
2) Writing a journal: Writing is a great way to cultivate the attitude of gratitude , till it becomes a way of life. Not only is it therapeutic but the habit of Gratitude Writing helps you evolve Spiritually as it is gradually directs you to maintain your Mind in an Elevated state, the benefits of which are far more than what words could express. Try it for a mere 21 days and see the results for yourself - when you look back at your writings from the day you started, you will be positively surprised. Unwinding at the end of the day after expressing gratitude also helps one with better, deeper sleep that's necessary to consolidate experiences into longer term memory and helps with cognitive function.
Integrating a healthy lifestyle fueled by excercise and activity, deep sleep, deep breathing & positive thinking wipes out chances of relapse of a severe imbalance, moreover goodness spills overs to loved ones and other facets of Life. Gratitude = Greatest Attitude 👍
Lets Star Right Here, Right Now - What are you Truly Grateful for today, this very moment?
Start somewhere... it could be the chair you're sitting in, the weather, the full tummy, good health.. what else?
Good Start. Now remember to ask yourself this question 12 times a day - once every hour.
[This article is for information purpose only & is not to be treated as medical advice. Please contact a trained Professional for 1:1 counselling in case of required assistance]
Also Read my Blog on Mental Being - How to charge yourself & stay on top of your spirit 24/x7].
Writer of this Blog