Your phone and laptop require regular charging; Your car requires refueling; Your body requires rest - It is as important to regularly charge your mind and intellect, do not make the mistake of wrongly assuming it's not required. Without a charged mind and sharpened intellect, you are attempting to write fantastic stories for your life with a blunt and dull pencil - the result? Stagnation and dissatisfaction.
Read more to find out about Mental wellbeing : How to charge yourself & stay on top of your spirit 24x7
You and the universe in its entirety is composed of the exact same 99% vibrating energy and only 1% hard matter, which too has the same vibrating energy as its substratum. The energy within you, is being used to sustain and drive your physical existence through the controls of your mind and intellect. (Read more about Magnifying Mind power in this article) hence, it is of paramount significance to keep the controls in a great condition i.e. boosting mental strength and maintaining an elevated state at all times.
Two ways to optimize mental strength - 1) conserve usage AND 2) regularly charge.
- If you participate in life with a specific identity, the former option of conserving mental strength is impractical and impossible in today's demanding world focused on achievements and results while fulfilling the endless expectations in all spheres of life hence, the significance of the latter i.e. charging, is felt more than ever before.
- if you choose to operate as a spiritual being, doing your best with the attitude of love and service, charging is as important as breathing in air.
~ What happens if I do not charge?
A dull mental state affects your ability to think straight. It impacts your performance at work and your contribution in relationships, leading to stagnation and distance in ways you do not notice nor comprehend immediately. A weakened mental state also limits your capacity and capability to effectively manage uninvited, stressful situations.
Many of you admit that you have the responsibility to take care and support your family/ children, who in turn do depend on you for guidance whenever required. If you aren't charged enough, are unable to concentrate or feel mentally weak or lazy you cannot truly respond to their needs nor to the unexpected requests of help from friends, colleagues at work or in society. In order to do justice to your responsibilities in life, you ought to be in great mental health. As in a flight, the instructions outlined for situations such as a drop in air pressure place importance on protecting oneself first - "Place a mask and protect yourself before helping women and children; you can help others provided you are fit and in sound condition" goes the announcement. If we are depressed or stressed and if anyone vents with their woes, instead of uplifting them, we may allow our mental state to free-fall and agree that their problems are real - at the end of the conversation there'd be two low energy people instead of two high spirited ones.
~ What does charging do?
When you charge yourself you temporarily connect to your Higher Self and thus, douse your external identity, choices, decisions, stories about your past and plans for the future. As do all forms of energy, life-energy too flows from points of High to Low and thus this supra-intelligent, all-knowing, limitless energy of all potentiality flows from your Infinite Higher Self to you, when you connect to your Source. The result ? You feel better equipped and prepared to take on life and face every situation with confidence and zeal; the intelligence and the problem solving capabilities arise intuitively when required to such a purified, elevated and sharp mind.
~ Ultimately, ways to charge yourself?
As per the adage in Gurmukhi, "tan man ek ras, simran kahiye soe" which means "when thought, words and actions are perfectly aligned, that is prayer, that is meditation, that is the highest state of mind" There are several ways to achieve this, pick the one that suits you based on the level of your mental state and need.
1. A physical activity that absorbs and silences your mind from all external impacts - When you are engaged in such an activity the entire world of illusions disappears temporarily. For you it may be meditation or participating in an uplifting song or dance, ingesting the meaning of Holy Texts, practicing yoga, a sport, a great workout, mandala colouring or any other such experience that douses your identity temporarily. Seek appropriate guidance, without which the benefit of such experiences is temporary; the benefit does not last beyond the engagement and soon one returns back to the original condition with stress, agitation and whatever else maybe.
2. Reflective Contemplation - The process of sitting with yourself in silent reflection and replaying the sequence of events to review your own actions and reactions, with the purpose of self-improvement helps you charge. The identification of one's negative reactions tainted with pride, motive, greed, expectations, selfishness refines and improve oneself over time. This can be done several times a day or at least once, when retiring at the end of the day. The strength derived through such an initiative is immense, hence, the benefit lasts for a long time provided one is blazingly honest to oneself in accepting mistakes and does not sway towards low self-esteem in any way.
3. Guidance by the Wise - When travelling to or within a new city or state, you rely on some sort of guidance for navigation - be it the instructions of a friend, stranger, map or the digital voice of a GPS but you do know the difference between getting directions vis-à-vis actually being driven to your destination?
A Wise Guide who takes you to your ultimate destination, connects the mind to its Source, i.e. the Higher Self - He is one who has personally experienced every path, turn and crossing along the way as He has reached the ultimate state Himself. He can take you to the destination via the most smooth path available and can guide your every move along the way.
He sees the root cause of each thought, word and deed, stemming from your causal body and instead of addressing your spoken word, He reveals and nips the root cause itself, freeing you to experience limitless Life-Energy, even in your daily routine life.
Such a Wise Guide, like a swimming coach, teaches you strokes by entering the water himself; He comes down to your level to lift you like a life guard saving a drowning man and uses every technique to lift you out. Others may know how to swim and may give world-class instructions but they cannot truly teach nor save you unless they have reached such an elevated state themselves. Such precious and rare guidance given by a Self-Realized Guide leads to a permanent connection with the Higher Self provided you remain under His constant guidance.
Even if you haven't realized your ultimate goal and purpose in life just yet, invest time in charging yourself to do justice to your dreams, aspirations duties and responsibilities in life.
#goals #mentalhealth #innerstrength #wisdom
Writer of this Blog